Keystone Dispatch Features
Keystone Dispatch puts all the information you need to schedule and track your trucks on one screen without obscuring the main dispatch screen or having to keep multiple screens open at all times. The Keystone Dispatch interface uses Innovative sliders to give dispatchers the information they need while still keeping track of the main screen. Schedules can be viewed by the period you select to concentrate attention on the orders at hand. With Keystone Dispatch, you always know your order and delivery status; from the initial order to truck return and at every point along the way. Color-coding of plants, trucks, and status simplifies and reinforces recognition, guiding dispatchers throughout the day.
- Straightforward truck scheduling.
- Automatic product entry.
- Seamless integration with all Keystone Modules.
- Fast and easy to use.
- Color-coding of plants, trucks, and statuses focuses and reinforces recognition, guiding dispatchers through the day.
- Sliders give dispatchers the information they need without obscuring the main dispatch screen or having to keep multiple screens open at all times.
- View your schedule by the period you select to concentrate attention on orders at hand.
- Interface to most third-party accounting software.
- Share a common database with accounting means no reentry of customers and products.
- Up to the minute credit information from accounting to warn and or prevent shipping to customers with credit issues.
- GPS Drilldown capability for any load on the dispatch screen.
- GPS miles to job, or miles to plant by hovering over a load on the dispatch screen.
- Batch system immediately updates dispatch with truck, loaded status, and batch weights.
- And much more!.