We understand how critical price and discount control are, so we offer powerful and flexible capabilities, including the ability to conduct global price changes.
- Hierarchy of pricing methods:
Job Pricing - prices can be quoted for a specific job
Customer Pricing - preferred pricing for specific customers
Group Pricing - price by an entire group of customers
Zone Pricing - price based on delivery location
List Pricing - standard pricing.
- On-time payment incentives as percent or unit discount.
- Quantity price breaks.
- Discount an entire class of products within job, customer, or group pricing.
Our invoicing system makes organization simple and efficient.
- Invoice Register provides a detailed audit trail.
- Invoice lists all components, no need to send copy of ticket.
- Prepare invoices by job, customer, or ticket.
- Prevent discounts to overdue accounts.
- Add messages or comments to invoices.
- Easily reprint lost or damaged invoices.
- Review all tickets on a pre-billing audit list.
- Print invoices on your preferred form.
Keystone gives on-demand customer account information retrieval including current aging and other important collection information.
- Integrates fully with Invoicing and General Ledger.
- Lists account status: open invoices, all paid invoices, high credit, last sales date, last payment date and amount, credit line, and current aging.
- Look up invoices by job, print statement subtotals by job.
- Cash posting by the oldest invoice, by selected invoices based on the discount cutoff date, or by job.
- Monthly Cash Receipts Register simplifies closing and customer inquiries.
- Credit limit report shows which customers are close to their credit limit.
- Print statements on preprinted forms or plain paper.
- Incentive discount tracking / expiration.
- Apply finance charges by customer or job.
- Sales tax - multiple authorities, reporting by authority, exempt sales breakdown.
- Lien waivers and much more.
We provide vision to steer your company to maximum long-term profitability. Sales Analysis gives you the big picture of your customer coverage and product line with a detailed sales inquiry.
- In-depth sales cost calculation.
- Mix costing.
- Material usage tracking.
- Drill-down to ticket detail.
- Sales reporting by customer, product, job and plant.
- Profit by job.