- Flat dollar or percentage increases or deductions.
- Allows limits (any deduction, any period).
- Minimum net pay.
- Multiple pay types per employee.
- Handles multiple income tax scenarios.
- Multiple payroll deductions (make active or inactive on demand).
- Miscellaneous information tab for tracking.
- Emergency contact information.
- Allows multiple tax/deduction periods.
- Run payroll by department, employee class, plant and more.
- Selective deductions by week.
- Multiple timecards.
- Timecards entered by date, department, plant or even job task.
- Check subtotals reported as entered.
- Direct Deposit by timecard.
- Costing information recorded such as Plant, Department, and Job ID.
- Multi-state payroll based on residence or work location.
- Tracks type of work performed for Workman’s Comp. and management reporting.
- Timecards can be held to avoid accidental processing.
- Timecards editable until payroll is processed and accepted.
- Paycheck Audit List.
- Multiple check runs possible at once.
- Multiple copies may be printed.
- Multiple paychecks to a single employee in one check run.
- Custom check layout.
- Reprint a single check.
- Make employee inactive vs. deleting.
- Drill down allows for quick access to data vs. changing screens.
- Performance Reviews.
- Insurance Information.
- Accidents and Violations.
- Union Grievances and resolutions.
- Disciplinary Actions.
- Additional events included for this industry, including accidents, union, drug testing, etc.
- And much more!
- Deduction Registers.
- Quarterly Reports.
- Timecard History.
- Paycheck History.
- W-2 Reporting.
- Customer specific reporting.
- To Keystone Accounting, General Ledger, Cash Management, and GivenHansco Time Management time clocks.
- Multiple direct deposit accounts.
- To most time card systems.
- Human resources software.
GivenHansco Time Keeping tracks all employee activity from clock-in to clock-out. The system gathers your data and tracks all accruals and exceptions such as tardiness, absenteeism, or abuse of break or meal periods. GivenHansco Time Keeping sends hours, attendance, and job task data directly to Keystone Payroll for fast, accurate, and efficient payroll processing. This saves you time by doing away with timecard preparation, collection, filing, and storage. Time Management helps reduce overall tardiness and eliminate unauthorized hours as well as restricts unnecessary overtime. When coupled with Keystone Payroll you eliminate the need to keep separate records for vacation, sick, or compensation time accruals. The system has vast reporting options available. Another added business process enhancement is the ability to interface to Keystone Dispatch. Time Keeping can report driver clock-in times directly to Keystone Dispatch to show who is available to load.
GivenHansco is the only provider to offer productivity tools from time punch through financial statement.
With TIme and Attendance, you will:
- Improve employee productivity by replacing all manual time sheet calculations, overtime, shift differentials, and rate calculations with 100% pay rule automation
- Reduce employee grievances by ensuring a consistent application across your workforce of rules and company policies.
- Restrict unnecessary overtime and other exceptions by having access to this information quickly.
- Assign resources more effectively and reduce the time needed to schedule employees.
- All together eliminate the need to calculate time cards.
- Eliminate manual payroll errors.
- Do away with timecard preparation, collection, filling, and storage.
- Significantly cut down payroll processing time.
- Lower tardiness rate overall.
- Eliminate unauthorized hours.
- Eliminate the need to calculate vacation, sick, or compensation time accruals.
- Identify and eliminate time abuses (break, meal, buddy punching, etc.).
- Be more productive, efficient and profitable.